Programme Registration for Students
At the beginning of every semester ALL students SHALL be required to:
- register for Programme units to be taken in every new semester which must be done on the prescribed form
- register for Programme units only if s/he is a bona fide student of The Mombasa Polytechnic University College
- Students shall be required to register for Programme units within the first three (3) weeks of the semester.
- Late Programme unit registration for continuing students to be done within the 3 week. This will be done subject to the approval of the Departmental Chairperson and the payment of a fee as may be determined by the senate/Academic Board.
- Students must register for all core, common faculty, University and option units in their respective programmes as stipulated by the department.
- Students to retain a copy of a duly signed Programme registration form for each semester
- Students shall have to be registered as per the relevant University College requirements for the programme in order to take examinations and obtain certification from the University College.
- A student taking any Programme at MPUC is required to take a combination of units approved by the respective faculties. Such combination may be modified only after obtaining consent of the faculty Dean and Chairmen of the relevant departments, and only within the first three weeks of the academic year.