The Mombasa Polytechnic University College wishes to inform all students that the opening dates for 2012/2013 academic year will be as indicated below:
I) New (First Year) Students
- All new students should report on Monday, 7th May, 2012
- Registration will start at 8.00 a.m., students should bring with them the following:
- Original and copies of their certificates.
- Original and copy of National ID or birth certificate for those under 18 years of age.
- Original and copy of admission letter among other documents specified in the letter of offer.
NB: admission letters have been dispatched; however, one can collect his/her letter at the Students’ Registry, MPUC.
II) Continuing Students (who were in session January- May 2012)
All continuing students (first and second year students) who were in session during the January-April 2012 Semester should go on vacation/attachment. Their next semester begins on September 2012.
III) Continuing Students (On Vacation/Attachment JANUARY- MAY 2012)
All continuing students who were on vacation/attachment during the January-April 2012 should report on 14th May 2012.
All new and continuing students wishing to apply for loans/bursaries from HELB, CDF and other donor agents should do so before reporting to the University College.
All students are required to pay fees at the indicated banks below and bring with them the pay-in-slips for receipting:
- Cooperative Bank of Kenya Acc. No 0112979001600
- Standard Chartered Bank Acc. No. 010292728000
Lectures and other scheduled activities will start at 8.00 a.m. on Wednesday, 16th may 2012.
Registrar Academic Affairs,
P.O BOX 90420 - 80100 G.P.O. MOMBASA.
TEL: 2492222/3/4; 2490571; FAX: 2495632.
Mobile 0724955377, 0733955377
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org,