a. Catering Services Unit
Headed by the Catering Manager, the unit operates semi-autonomous. All catering matters are handled by the manager and the unit staff.
The unit is responsible for:-
- Provision of reasonably priced meals to customers on pay as you eat basis.
- Provision of catering services to other people in order to generate income to supplement other services of the College funds
- Maintenance of a clean and healthy catering environment.
b. Accommodation Services Unit
Headed by the Accommodation Manger, this unit operates semi-autonomous. All matters of accommodation are handled by the accommodation manager and the unitís personnel.
The unit is responsible to:-
- Booking of rooms
- Allocation of rooms
- Upkeep of facilities, equipment and furniture for accommodation purposes.
- General cleanliness of the accommodation environment
- Liaison with the maintenance department on maintenance
- Generation of supplementary funds for the College through offering accommodation services to other users on pay as you use basis when the facilities are idle.