Dean of Students
The office of the Dean of Students is responsible for all student affairs within MPUC.
Student Welfare activities include:-
- SUMPUC governance matters including management of elections
- Maintenance of harmony within the student fraternity
- Guidance of the SUMPUC and its organs and associations on the management of resources particularly finances.
- Provision of clearing house for student matters and directing them to the relevant officers
- Providing a link between the student body and the management.
Offices under the Dean of Students include
- Sports and Games
- Creative Activities
- Guidance and Counselling
- Catering Services Unit
- Accommodation Services Unit